Let’s get the stereotype out of the room, shall we?
If you think of someone who needs emotional healing, you probably picture someone curled up in the fetal position, unable to get out of bed. Their eyes are swollen and red from crying, and they generally bring the sense that they just cannot deal with life.
I know that is the kind of person you think of when I speak about someone who needs emotional healing.
But here’s the truth:
Everyone – and I do mean every single person – can benefit from emotional healing. You are human, and you have human experiences – and a massive part of that includes dealing with emotions that could sometimes get the better of you.
Emotional healing is especially beneficial for those who are feeling overwhelmed and uncertain.
My emotional healing sessions will give you:
- A safe and non-judgemental space to explore your emotions and get to know them intimately.
- Techniques and assistance in how to release built-up emotions and wipe your emotional slate clean.
- Skills that will help you healthily interact with your emotions.
- The tools to harness your emotions and to act from a space of empowerment instead of reacting unconsciously.
Here are some emotions that we could work through in an emotional healing session:
- Suppressed and expressed anger, fear, sadness and hurt.
- Self-esteem, self-worth and self-doubt.
- Depression, nervousness and anxiety.
- Boredom and confusion.
- Contempt, disgust and envy.
- Emphatic pain – taking on other’s pain and emotions.
- Guilt, shame and apathy.
- Emptiness, loneliness and rejection – even abandonment.
- Grief, feeling powerless and despair.
You will benefit from emotional healing sessions if:
- You have emotions.
- You are ready to let go of emotions that are holding you back.
- You want to learn how your thoughts create your emotions.
- You want to learn how your emotions create your life.
- You are ready to take control of your thoughts, your emotions, and your life.
- You want to become empowered and create the life you deserve and become the best version of yourself.
Contact me for a FREE consultation or more information.